QuickBooks is the topmost priority of the users worldwide, using which you can easily maintain your accounts and manage finances easily. Also, it provides you with the feature using which you can merge vendors in QuickBooks. This feature allows you to group all of your transactions into one place rather than manually enter them each time. In this comprehensive guide, we have provided you with all the instructions required to merge vendors in QuickBooks seamlessly.
If you are unable to merge vendors in QuickBooks and need proper instructions to do so? Connect with the experts to get all answers to your queries. The experts will look into the matter deeply and provide you with the required assistance asap.
Simple Guidelines to Merge QuickBooks Desktop For Windows
Before merging QuickBooks Desktop for Windows, you are required to merge entries in Charts of Accounts, Item list, Customer list, and Employee list by following the points listed below:
Learn how to Merge entries in Chart of Accounts, Item List, Customer List, and Employee List
- Initially, look for the entries you need to merge.
- Afterwards, copy the name of the entries you wish to keep and right-click on the entries you don’t want. Later on, select the Edit option.
- Thereafter, paste the name you have copied to merge and opt for the Save & Close option.
- Finally, tap on the Yes option to merge the entries.
Steps to Merge Vendors in QuickBooks Desktop 2019/2020
- To begin the procedure, access the QuickBooks Desktop.
- Soon after this, follow the steps as the version of QuickBooks you are presently using.
- For the Accountant Version of QuickBooks application: Click on the Accountants menu and then opt for the Client Data Review followed by Merge Vendors.
- For the Enterprise Edition Of the QuickBooks application:- Go to the Company menu, select Accounting Tools, and then Merge Vendors.
- Afterwards, pick the vendors you want to keep and click the Next button.
- Proceeding further, go to the Master Vendor and tap on the Merge option.
- Finally, click Yes to merge the vendors and select the Ok option.
Steps To Merge Vendors in QuickBooks Desktop 2018 Or Previous Versions:-
- In the first place, hover your cursor over the Vendors menu and then Vendors Center.
- You are supposed to copy the vendor’s name that you want to merge and right-click on the vendor you don’t want to. Further, opt for the Edit option.
- Now, paste the name that you have copied earlier and click Ok.
- Finally, hit the Yes button to merge the vendors successfully.
Looking For Any Additional Help!!
So, here we conclude our blog and hope that the instructions listed above will assist you to merge vendors in QuickBooks. However, if still you have left with any further query, all you have to do is to connect with our experts by dialing the helpline number +1-(855)-955-1942. Our experts are available round the clock to guide you with the best possible assistance within the least time applicable.