Global Internet of Things (IoT) connectivity market size reached USD 5.91 Billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 24.1% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Growing use of wireless communication protocols such as Bluetooth, Zigbee, and others in IoT devices is driving market revenue growth.
The IoT is a network of interconnected computing devices, primarily mechanical and digital machines, that are assigned unique identifiers and thus enable data transfer within them over a network without the need for human-to-computer interaction. It works by connecting these devices to a cloud-based application that shares information and data. When the data reaches the cloud, the software processes it and decides what action to take. There is also a user interface that allows the user to manually check the information or prompt any action.
The researchers have considered all the factors influencing the growth of the IoT Connectivity market on the global and regional scale. The report considers the COVID-19 pandemic as one of the key influencing factors of the IoT Connectivity market. The pandemic has disrupted the supply chains and economic scenario of the market and has hindered the growth of the market. The report discusses in detail the overall impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the IoT Connectivity market and its key segments. The report also offers a current and future impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the market.
Get a sample of the IoT Connectivity report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/712
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- Building and Home Automation segment accounted for second-largest revenue share in 2021. Home automation allows users to control their household appliances. It also optimizes its performance and provides better energy conservation. Smart thermostats, such as the Nest from Nest Labs Inc., provide an integrated Wireless Fidelity (Wi-Fi) ecosystem, allowing users to schedule, monitor, and remotely control them. These devices also adapt to the preferences of the users and, as a result, automatically adjust to provide maximum comfort and efficiency. IoT-based home automation systems control appliances via internet protocols and cloud computing and provide benefits such as ease of installation and fault detection.
- Market in Europe accounted for moderate revenue share in 202 Germany is the largest contributor to IoT connectivity market growth in this region owing to the large-scale implementation of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) across all its manufacturing units. Furthermore, governments across countries in this region are rapidly investing in infrastructure development, such as high-speed internet connectivity, Global Positioning System (GPS) availability, and many other things, driving demand for improved IoT connectivity in this region.
The competitive landscape of the report has been formulated by considering all the vital parameters such as company profiling, market share, recent developments and advancements, gross margins, product portfolio, revenue generation, financial standing, market position, and expansion plans. The report also discusses in detail the recent mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, product launches and brand promotions, agreements, corporate and government deals, and partnerships, among others. The report also sheds light on the recent technological developments and product advancements in the IoT Connectivity market.
Key Players operating in the IoT Connectivity industry are:
Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., Cisco Systems, Inc., AT&T Intellectual Property, Telefónica, Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Vodafone Group Plc., Verizon, Orange Business Services, Sierra Wireless, and Hologram Inc.
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/iot-connectivity-market
Emergen Research has segmented global IoT connectivity market on the basis of component, application, deployment type, end-use, and region:
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Building & Home Automation
- Smart Energy & Utility
- Smart Manufacturing
- Smart Grid
- Smart Retail
- Smart Transportation
- Deployment Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Education & Healthcare
- Defense & Aerospace
- Information Technology & Telecommunication
- Retail & E-Commerce
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- North America
The all-inclusive report on the Global IoT Connectivity Market added by Emergen Research demonstrates that the global IoT Connectivity market is presumed to grow at a steady CAGR throughout the forecast timeline. The report analyzed the key market drivers, restraints, growth opportunities, investment opportunities, threats, and limitations of the IoT Connectivity market. The report also offers accurate forecast estimation at a global and regional level to impart a better understanding of the scope of the market.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/712
Radical Features of the IoT Connectivity Market Report:
- The report encompasses IoT Connectivity market overview along with market share, demand and supply ratio, production and consumption patterns, supply chain analysis, and other ley elements
- An in-depth analysis of the different approaches and procedures undertaken by the key players to conduct business efficiently
- Offers insights into production and manufacturing value, products and services offered in the market, and fruitful information about investment strategies
- Supply chain analysis along with technological advancements offered in the report
- The report covers extensive analysis of the trends, drivers, restraints, limitations, threats, and growth opportunities in the IoT Connectivity industry
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/712
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available. To know more, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized as per your requirements.
Explore more Emergen Research Reports @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/
Graph Database Market
Gaming Controller Market
Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics Market
Smart Food Market
IoT Security Market
Smart Kitchen Appliances Market
Next-Generation Display Materials Market
Battlefield Management Systems Market
Counter UAS Market
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Read Full Press Release @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-internet-of-things-connectivity-market