Global Kidney Dialysis Equipment Market to Reach US$ 25.128 Bn by 2024 End; Persistence Market Research Identifies Home Dialysis as a Key Trend.
The Kidney Dialysis Equipment constitutes things as simple as bandages and tongue depressors and things as complex as sophisticated imaging systems and programmable pacemakers. The major categories are inclusive of surgical instruments and implants, electro-medical equipment, medical supplies, irradiation apparatuses, in-vitro diagnostic equipment and reagents, and dental goods. With increase in healthcare spending, there would be nothing to hold healthcare equipment market back in the forecast period.
Get Free Sample Copy Of Kidney Dialysis Equipment Market Report@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/4487
Persistence Market Research’s recent report on “Global Market Study on Kidney Dialysis Equipment: Latin America Expected to Emerge the Third Attractive Regional Market ” forecasts the market revenues to reach US$ 25.128 Bn by 2024 end. The US$ 15 Bn kidney dialysis market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.5% through 2024.
Increasing Prevalence of Chronic Kidney Disease and Adoption of Technologically Advanced Products Spurring Demand
The preponderance of chronic kidney disease (CKD), aggravated by geriatric population and rising life expectancy, will continue to spur the demand for hemodialysis therapy. Expanding ESRD patient pool is another factor influencing market growth.
- Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. (Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA)
- Baxter International, Inc.
- Nipro Corporation
- B. Braun Melsungen
- Nikkiso Co., Ltd.
- NxStage Medical, Inc.
Favorable government initiatives and rising healthcare funding to increase awareness about therapeutic modalities are also anticipated to boost equipment sales during the forecast period. The introduction of technologically advanced and user-friendly dialysis equipment and adoption of renal dialysis over kidney transplantation are key trends impacting the market.
Request For Customization@https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/4487
– Analyst, Life Sciences & Transformational Health, Persistence Market Research
Asia Pacific will Remain at the Forefront of Global Demand for Kidney Dialysis Equipment
Asia Pacific will remain the largest and the fastest growing market for kidney dialysis equipment throughout the projected period. Valued at US$ 4.57 Bn currently, the market in APAC is foreseen to surpass US$ 9.0 Bn by the end of 2024, accounting for over 38% market value share. North America, Europe, and Latin America will be the other key markets globally. While APAC is expected to thrive at a CAGR of 9.9%, MEA, and Latin America will remain the other fast-growing markets globally.
By equipment type, hemodialysis equipment will continue to outsell peritoneal dialysis equipment during the assessed period.
- Hemodialysis equipment will capture over 88% market share in 2016 but is anticipated to lose nearly 100 BPS over the next eight-year period.
- Dialyzers are expected to witness the fastest growth during 2016-2024
- Peritoneal dialysis segment will gain 100 BPS through 2024, reaching a market share of over 12% by 2024
- Within peritoneal dialysis equipment segment, the peritoneal dialysis machine sub-segment will account for highest sales.
The end-user analysis by Persistence Market Research reflects the emergence of home-care settings as a critical end-user.
- In-center dialysis segment will witness a slight decline in its revenue share; by 2024, this segment is projected to account for 85% share of the overall end-use segment
- Demand for kidney dialysis equipment from home care settings will grow at a higher CAGR than in-center dialysis
- Rapid adoption of home dialysis is indicative of a paradigm shift in end-use demand
Go To “Purchase Now” To Decipher The Competitive Analysis In Our Kidney Dialysis Equipment Market Report@https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/4487
Key geographies evaluated in this report are:
North America – U.S, Canada
Europe – France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the UK, Eastern Europe, CIS
APAC – China, India, Japan, Australia, Others
Latin America – Argentina, Brazil, Others
About Us :-
Persistence Market Research is here to provide companies a one-stop solution with regards to bettering customer experience. It does engage in gathering appropriate feedback after getting through personalized customer interactions for adding value to customers’ experience by acting as the “missing” link between “customer relationships” and “business outcomes’. The best possible returns are assured therein.
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th FloorNew York City,
NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – email@example.com