Global Seismic Survey Market anticipated to grow 1.5x by the end forecast period with a CAGR of over 4.5% during the forecast period
The seismic survey market is directly linked for the growing demand for seismic technology in shale gas exploration and brownfield projects. The factors such as the slump in oil prices have led to reduced investments by oil & gas companies across regions, which could restrain the market growth.
The 3D image market is expected to grow higher during the forecast period. Oil & gas companies use 3D seismic technology to solve problems and reduce uncertainties in exploration, development, and production operations therefore, it will drive the market of 3D seismic technology.
Global Seismic Survey Market Segmentation:
Global Seismic Survey Market, by Service
- Data Acquisition
- Data Processing
- Data Interpretation
Global Seismic Survey Market, by Technology
- 2D imaging
- 3D imaging
- 4D imaging
Request For Report Sample: https://www.regionalresearchreports.com/request-sample/seismic-survey-market/MC-1201
Based on the region, the Global Seismic Survey printing market has been segmented into five geographical regions, namely, North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, South America, and the Middle East and Africa. In 2020, Africa held the largest share in the global Seismic Survey market.
Global Seismic Survey Market, by region
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Poland, Russia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Belgium, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, the Philippines, Singapore, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa, Northern Africa, Rest of MEA)
Report Analysis: https://www.regionalresearchreports.com/industry-reports/seismic-survey-market/MC-1201
Major market players covered in the Global Seismic Survey Market:
- Compagnie Generale de Geophysique
- Petroleum Geo-Services
- Fugro N.V.
- Polarcus Limited
- Tomlinson Geophysical Services
- Norwegian Petroleum Exploration Consultants
- Geophysical Company
- Alpine Ocean Seismic Survey
- Aexploration Holding, Inc.