Smart Grid Market: By Component (Hardware (AMI Meter, Sensors, Networking Hardware, Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)), Software (Advanced Metering Infrastructure, Smart Grid Distribution Management, Smart Grid Network Management, and Others), by Technology (Wired and Wireless), by End-User Industry, and by Region – Global Industry Sizing, Growth, Trend, Opportunity, and Forecast (2020–2025)
Smart grid market report covers a thorough analysis of the market dynamics, business models, segmental/regional analysis, and respective market shares and strategies adopted by the key market players operating in the global market. It entails an in-depth analysis of the factors influencing the global market and market statistics indicating region-wise and segment-wise market share/growth analysis. The report’s study will outlook one of the most exhaustive analyses of the market, capturing all the aspects of the smart grid industry.
Smart Grid Market Overview
The smart grid market is projected to grow with a CAGR of 20.0%, over the forecast period (2020-2025) and valued at a USD 28.1 billion in 2019. Smart grid has generated extraordinary opportunities for the power and energy industry, leading it into a new era of availability, reliability, and efficiency. These factors are expected to accelerate the growth of smart grid market. The benefits associated with smart grid includes faster restoration of electricity after power disturbance, efficient transmission of electricity and improved integration of large-scale renewable energy systems, and among others.
Get Full PDF Sample Copy of Report:https://www.marketstatsville.com/request-sample/smart-grid-market-may-reach-at-usd-70-billion-by-2025
Factors affecting the Smart Grid Market over the forecast period
- The key factors driving the global Smart Grid market are the increasing awareness about carbon footprint and its management and rising share of renewable energy
- The governments around the globe are introducing and emphasizing on supportive initiatives and legislative mandates are fuelling the market growth
- Increasing energy demands and growing concerns about unplanned power outages would accelerate the Smart Grid market growth. By reduced usage, the Smart Grid saves electricity, energy, delivers improved customer services, and more accurate and reliable bills
- The upgrading of the aging grid network and infrastructure and the rising need to digitalize the power sector are increasing the overall market growth
- Upcoming ventures in smart cities projects in developing regions are creating a variety of growth opportunities for the global Smart Grid market
- Rising smart meter upgrades and the emergence of cyber-attacks are further anticipated to provide opportunities to cyber technology companies with the potential to tailor their services to power companies over the coming years
- The Smart Grid market is also providing opportunities for conventional energy infrastructure companies to upgrade their network assets with improved features, flexibility, and functionality to integrate with smart technologies
- High initial setup and management costs hamper the market growth
- The development of the Smart Grid market is limited by high setup and initial costs and capital incentives to build the transmission network between the consumers and the smart grid with high maintenance costs.
- Moreover, the issue of low energy connectivity in developing regions across the globe and inadequate government policies and regulations, as well as grid capacity extensions and modernization measures, are projected to hinder the market of Smart Grid. The lack of standardization and interoperability also impedes market growth.
- A major challenge for key companies in the market is to know and understand the social, economic, and environmental importance of the smart grid information, and create solutions that can aggregate the data and connect the information generated by the smart grid.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Smart Grid Market
The COVID-19 pandemic has disrupted the global Smart Grid market, and companies have been forced to restructure their plans to cope with the pandemic. The world economy is influenced by COVID-19 in various ways: by impacting the supply chain and market, and by its financial effect on companies. Owing to global economic issues and lack of investment in new technologies, several companies have delayed their plans.
Make an Enquire before Purchase @ https://www.marketstatsville.com/buy-now/smart-grid-market-may-reach-at-usd-70-billion-by-2025?opt=2950
Smart Grid Market: Scope of the Report
The report outlines the study of the global Smart Grid market on the basis of components, technology, and end-use industry.
Based on the component, the smart grid market has been segmented into –
- AMI meter
- Networking hardware
- Programmable logic controller (PLC)
- Advanced Metering Infrastructure
- Smart Grid Distribution Management
- Smart Grid Network Management
- Grid Asset Management
- Substation Automation
- Smart Grid Security
- Customer Information System
- Deployment and Integration
- Support and Maintenance
Based on technology, the smart grid market is segmented into-
Based on the end-user industry, the smart grid market is segmented into-
Smart Grid Market: Geographical Outlook
The global smart grid market has been segmented into five geographical regions, namely, North America, Asia Pacific, South America, Europe and the Middle East and Africa (MEA). During the forecast period, North America is projected to hold the highest market share and lead the global Smart Grid market, as the region has been highly responsive to the introduction of modern and latest technologies. Moreover, as the region has vast reserves of conventional and renewable energy sources, Asia Pacific is fastest-growing region and projected to have the highest CAGR in the global market over the forecast period.
Request for Complete TOC and Figures & Graphs @ https://www.marketstatsville.com/table-of-content/smart-grid-market-may-reach-at-usd-70-billion-by-2025
Key Global Smart Grid Market Competitors
The global smart grid market is highly fragmented, with the presence of a large number of small players across the globe. The major companies in the global Smart Grid market include –
- General Electric Company
- ABB Limited
- Siemens AG
- Schneider Electric
- Itron Incorporated
- Landis+Gyr Limited
- Aclara Technologies LLC
- Cisco Systems Incorporated
- Open Systems International Incorporated (OSI)
- IBM Corporation
- Wipro Limited
- Honeywell International Incorporation
- Oracle Corporation
- S&C Electric Company
- Eaton Corporation
The smart grid market report provides a thorough analysis of macro-economic factors and the market attractiveness of every segment. The report will include an in-depth qualitative and quantitative assessment of segmental/regional outlook with the presence of the market players in the respective segment and region/country. The information concluded in the report includes the inputs
Request for Report Description @https://www.marketstatsville.com/smart-grid-market-may-reach-at-usd-70-billion-by-2025
Market Statsville Group (MSG) partners with companies and society to confront their essential risks and challenges to capture the enormous opportunities for them. MSG initiated its work in 2017, and since then, the brand is moving to become a pioneer in business advisory and market research services.
We the leading market research and strategy builder with the depth and breadth of solutions that perfectly suit your every need. MSG provides solutions in a wide range of industry verticals in market sizing, analysis, and incisive business insights. MSG experienced research analysts are proficient at digging deep and providing various customizable data that help you make decisions with clarity, confidence, and impact.
Market Statsville Group
416, East standsberry street,
Perkins, Oklahoma 74059, US
USA: +1-580-205-2707 | India: +91-702-496-8807
MSG Blog https://marketstatsvilleblogs.com/