Dyeing & Printing Agents to be Leading Product Segment of Global Textile Auxiliaries Market
- In terms of product, the global textile auxiliaries market can be categorized into pretreatment agents, dyeing & printing agents, finishing agents, spin finishes, and knitting & weaving auxiliaries. The dyeing & printing agents segment accounted for a major market share in 2018. It is likely to remain the leading segment during the forecast period.
- Dyeing auxiliaries are chemical formulated products that are largely applied in dyeing and printing operations. These auxiliaries provide the required support to fabrics in printing and dyeing operations to achieve the desired effects and textures.
- In terms of market share, the finishing agents segment followed the dyeing & printing agents segment in 2018. This segment is estimated to expand at a CAGR of ~4% from 2019 to 2027. Finishing agents are important chemicals due to their properties of softening and uniform fabric leveling. Fabric softness is necessary for textiles, which is delivered by finishing agents.
Request Sample of Report –https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=22580
Stringent Regulatory Framework Regarding Release of Toxic Chemicals and Pollutants to Hamper Demand
- Textile auxiliaries are primarily associated with the significant use of chemicals such as dyes, fuel, and water for fabric treatment. The textile industry also produces a large number of harmful chemicals such as surfactants, salts, and biocides that can damage the environment through sewage or other sources. In the textile industry, a large amount of wastewater is generated along with toxic chemicals. These key factors are likely to hinder the global textile auxiliaries market during the forecast period.
- The emission of hydrocarbons, air pollutants, and ozone-depleting compounds is one of the key challenges for players operating in the global textile industry. Most textile-drying ovens release hydrocarbon gases during the generation of high-temperature air. Key damaging gases are nitrogen oxide, chlorine dioxide, and sulfur dioxides and particulates. Textile processing also releases harmful gases such as formaldehyde and other volatile compounds, which can damage the ozone layer. This factor can hamper the demand for textile auxiliaries in the next few years.
- In 2008, the European Union implemented the Integrated Pollution Prevention and Control (IPPC) and Emission Trading System (ETS) for textile manufacturers. It includes a ban on more than 120 chemicals used in dyeing in Europe. The restriction consists of no use of chemicals derived from diazonium salts, which can be carcinogenic for humans.
Make an Enquiry before Buying –https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=22580
Apparel Application to Witness High Growth
- Based on application, the global textile auxiliaries market has been segregated into home furnishings, technical textiles, apparel, and industrial textiles. The home furnishings segment has been sub-segmented into carpets & rugs, furniture, and others.
- The apparel application segment constituted a large share of the global textile auxiliaries market in 2018, and it is projected to expand even further during the forecast period. Apparel are extensively used by a large number of consumers across the globe. Major uses include active wear and personal clothing such as shirts, t-shirts, tops, trousers, blazers, daily wear, sportswear, and other garments.
- Increasing penetration of fashion brands for casual wear in several countries is driving the textile industry in these countries. A growing number of consumers are adopting fashion brands across the globe. This is projected to boost the apparel segment of the global textile auxiliaries market during the forecast period.
- Technical textile was the most rapidly expanding application segment of the global textile auxiliaries market in 2018. It is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~5% from 2019 to 2027. The technical textile segment has gained strong momentum over the last few years, due to the growing need for automotive fabrics, packaging textiles, and agricultural fabrics in various countries. The rising demand for technical fabrics of high quality is anticipated to drive the demand for textile auxiliaries in the near future.
Asia Pacific – Lucrative Region of Global Textile Auxiliaries Market
- The textile auxiliaries market in Asia Pacific witnessed significant growth in 2018, with the rise in the demand for textile auxiliaries from China and India. The high consumption of textile auxiliaries in China and India can be attributed to factors such as increasing production of apparel, denim, personal wear, and home furnishings in the textile industry in these countries. Asia Pacific holds a major share of the global textile auxiliaries market. It is projected to remain the most rapidly expanding regional market in the global textile auxiliaries market from 2019 to 2027.
- The textile auxiliaries market in Asia Pacific, particularly in Vietnam, Bangladesh, and ASEAN, is likely to witness significant growth during the forecast period, due to the increasing number of textile-producing companies in the region.
- Turkey, France, and Spain are likely to be key markets for textile auxiliaries in Europe between 2019 and 2027.
Request For Free Custom Research –https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=22580
Global Textile Auxiliaries Market: Competition Landscape
- In 2019, Archroma, a Switzerland-based specialty chemical company, launched ‘Lurapret N5396 & N5392 liq,’ a water-based ultra-low-VOC polyurethane (PU) polymer coating technology, in order to help achieve various textile features.
- On August 14, 2018, Fineotex Chemical Limited, a leading producer of textile chemicals and auxiliaries in India, acquired A669 at Mahape TTC Industrial Area in Mumbai (India), to expand its factory premises. This strategy was aimed at increasing the production and storage capacity of the company for future prospects.
Key manufacturers operating in the global textile auxiliaries market are:
- Huntsman International LLC
- Dow Chemicals
- ZSCHIMMER & SCHWARZ
- Fibro Chem, LLC
- Evonik Industries AG
- Fineotex Group
- Camex Ltd.
- Croda International Plc.
- Kemin Industries
Global Textile Auxiliaries Market: Segmentation
Textile Auxiliaries Market by Product
- Pretreatment Agents
- Dyeing & Printing Agents
- Finishing Agents
- Spin Finish, Knitting & Weaving & Other Auxiliaries
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research –
Marine Lubricants Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/marine-lubricants-market.html
Smart Glass Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/smart-glass.html
Water Treatment Chemicals and Technology Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/water-treatment-chemicals-market.html
Fly Ash Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/fly-ash-market.html
Circulating Fluidized Bed (CFB) Boilers Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/cfb-market.html
Unsaturated Polyester Resins Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/unsaturated-polyester-resin.html
Pharmaceutical Packaging Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pharmaceutical-packaging-market.html
Energy Management Systems (EMS) Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/energy-management-systems-market.html
About Us Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research, a global market research company registered at Wilmington, Delaware, United States, provides custom research and consulting services. The firm scrutinizes factors shaping the dynamics of demand in various markets. The insights and perspectives on the markets evaluate opportunities in various segments. The opportunities in the segments based on source, application, demographics, sales channel, and end-use are analysed, which will determine growth in the markets over the next decade.
Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision-makers, made possible by experienced teams of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants. The proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques we use always reflect the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in all of its business reports.
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453