35 best advantages of using aloe vera in your baby’s natural skincare routine, blog by AloeMaa
1) Aloe is cooling and soothing to the skin.
2) It has antioxidant properties.
3) It’s very moisturizing.
4) It helps calm the redness of the baby’s rash, if any.
5) People with sensitive skin may also use it, as it does not cause any allergic reaction
6) Aloe Vera gel can be applied directly on your baby’s face if she/he is suffering from acne (you need to make sure that they are over 12 months old though), although you need to wash their face properly after 30 minutes of application because it tends to leave a white residue on the surface of your child’s facial pores. Also, make sure you do a strand test with a little amount of the gel before use on your baby.
7) You can add a few drops of Aloe Vera gel in your shampoo or conditioner if your scalp is very dry and itchy.
8) It works great as a shaving cream, since it doesn’t foam up, making it easier to shave without cutting yourself too much. Or if you want to make a thick lather, you can mix it with coconut oil for this purpose.
9) A few drops of aloe vera added to your hair will help seal split ends.
10) It also helps highlight hair when diluted with water – just add equal parts of both ingredients into a spray bottle and spritz over hair every other time you wash it.
11) If your baby’s skin is very dry and flaky, you can use aloe vera gel as a mois has napp training, you can apply some Aloe Vera Gel on the affected area and see the magic happen overnight.
12) You can even use ice cubes made from the gel as an ice pack for injuries like sunburns, bug bites etc., as it helps relieve pain almost instantly.
13) When mixed with baking soda , it makes a great face mask that helps cleanse, exfoliate and reduce acne .
14) If your child is suffering from a sore throat, you can rub some gel on the neck for instant relief from pain and discomfort.
15) After washing your oily face with soap, mix honey with Aloe Vera Gel to form a thick paste. Now apply this paste over affected areas and let it dry. It will help absorb excess oil and impurities . You can even use ice cubes made from the gel as an ice pack for injuries like sunburns, bug bites etc., as it helps relieve pain almost instantly.
16) A teaspoon of aloe vera gel mixed in sugar keeps your skin smooth, soft and glowing .
17) Toothpaste can be replaced by aloe vera gel to get rid of stubborn stains on your enamel .
18) Aloe vera gel coupled with lavender oil is a treat for skin conditions like acne and pimples.
19) Green Tea mixed with Aloe Vera Gel alleviates the irritation caused by chemicals, paints or insect stings etc .
20) You can even apply aloe vera gel on your hair after shampooing to make them smoother and shinier .
21) In case of ingrown hair, applying aloe vera gel around the affected area will reduce redness and swelling instantly.
22) Aloe Vera is also extremely beneficial in removing dark spots from hands , elbows and knees. 23) Another major benefit of aloe vera gel comes when it is combined with vitamin E oil as this not only moisturizes your skin but also reduces scars .
24) You can even remove makeup with the help of aloe vera gel. 25) If you are wondering what to do when your skin is exposed to sun, then cover it up with aloe vera gel mixed with sandalwood powder or milk cream.
26) Mixing glycerin into pure aloe vera gel makes a rich hand cream which moisturizes hands instantly in harsh winters.
27) Aloe Vera Gel can be safely applied over varicose veins to soothe the irritated skin .
28) Massaging aloe vera gel on frozen shoulders or joints will reduce swelling and inflammation almost immediately.
29) Rubbing ice cubes wrapped in pieces of muslin cloth soaked in pure aloe vera gel can be used to make your skin baby smooth.
30) Aloe vera gel is equally effective in removing makeup or nail paint.
31) You can also remove belly button rings with the help of pure aloe vera gel.
32) When you feel stressed out, just massage your forehead and entire face with pure aloe vera gel.
33) It is rich in anti-inflammatory properties which heal small cuts within minutes!
34) For that healthy glow on your face, apply it under your eyes before going to bed at night because it reduces puffiness around your eyes .
35 ) Use it along with lemon juice under arms every day before taking bath for smooth and blackish underarms
Aloe Maa is offering the best natural Best Baby Shampoo in India, Best Baby Massage Oil and Organic Baby Body Lotion. We are committed to delivering natural, organic and chemical free products. Our wide range of products use the purest form of Aloe gel as a base. To place your order you can contact us or call on this number +91 99589 84543. Our team will get in touch with you for your requirement for baby care products online!