Here’s how you can determine your skin type and apply the correct sunscreen for your face!
What is the most frequent time that you’ve used the same brand of sunscreen, but it didn’t perform to your advantage? Perhaps you didn’t want the dewy feel and the brand provided precisely that, or perhaps you suffer from oily complexion and the sunscreen did nothing to help? Sounds familiar? If you’re thinking of picking any about any sunscreen learn how to identify your skin type , and what sunscreen is recommended for the skin you’ve got as well. Please read on!
Find out your skin type
1. Normal skin doesn’t appear oily or shine and it wouldn’t flake. If you touched the type of skin it will feel smooth and soft.
2. If you apply pressure to the area of your face’s T-zone with a white paper and it becomes oily or wet and then you’ll have oily complexion. Your skin may also exhibit an oily look and large pores too.
3. If your skin appears flaky and it appears to be as clumpy in the mirror, then you suffer from dry, flaky skin. There will be no shine and your skin appears dull all the time.
4. Combination skin can be described as having a hint of all types of skin It is extremely oily and shiny in the T-zone, and dry on the other areas part of your face.
With an extra bit of information and understanding than what you are used to about the type of skin you have, it’s vital to be aware of the right facial sunscreen that works for you and your skin type as well. Applying the wrong face sunscreen could cause more harm since it can clog pores and cause acne that you do not wish to happen.
1. Best sunblock for regular skin types:
Normal skin is what you want, it is important to ensure that your levels of water hydration intact. This will also assist in smoothing your skin every now and then. This is why you require is a sunscreen that has a high SPF, which protects the skin from the damaging sunlight’s radiation Vitamins and minerals to maintain its nutrient levels and serums that give a zing to glowing skin.
2. The best facial sunblock for oily skin
Oily skin sufferers are aware of the dangers of dirt, sweat and grime adhering to their skin throughout the day and the glare as well. That’s why when selecting the right facial sunscreen prior to going out, it is important to smooth out the face using the correct sunscreen with SPF that is high. It keeps the face looking smooth and dewy, while protecting it from harmful UV rays from the sun.
3. Best sunblock for dry skin
Moisturizing and hydrating for this skin types is a regular routine that should not be missed. Apart from shielding your skin from flaking, it is essential to retain moisture into the skin throughout the day particularly in severe weather conditions. A high SPF is essential when selecting the right sunscreen to treat dry skin. However, what you require is water-based hydrating formulation.
4. Best protection for both skin types types:
It’s a common scenario for women who have combination skin as there are a lot of choices for all skin types but there are very few options for combination skin types. What one requires is a sunscreen that has an SPF of high, and one that can balance the pH of the skin. A water- or gel-based based sunscreen is the best choice to smooth the shine off the T-zone while also taking care of the dry regions between the cheeks and the cheeks!
Once you’ve figured out which type of skin you are and what type of sunscreen for your face would best suit your skin, go ahead and pick the similar one!