The day you thought to relocate from Pune to Coimbatore, you planned to hire the professional packers and movers in Pune and the reason for that is sorted – A. because the professional movers do it better and B. because they know how to process the whole thing with utter ease. Whether you are moving for the first time or for the 5th time, you have to have a pro team of moving personnel with you because when they are aboard, moving homes just becomes smarter and stress-free!
Before we proceed…
Relocations are something that not everyone is fond of. Even if they love the thought of it, experiencing it hands-on does at some point becomes bothersome. There is an immense amount of work involved in the project – you think through, you analyze, you prepare checklists, draw plans, communicate with those more adept than you, and then you choose what seems right.
Make sure you work out all of this on time. Remember your move preparation would need more time and not the move planning. So, arrange a practical plan quickly and get going!
Here are some ideas that you can consider ahead of your move:
• Keep the basics of relocation clear – Recall the date and time on your mind clearly and get into the task as early as you can. Do not wait for the professionals to help you with the handling of even the basic stuff. Manage those alone and simply devote your time to researching the best moving posts, checklists, and more so that you know at the back of your head, what you want out of your move and how you can align things correctly.
• Always negotiate for a better rate – House moves are one such event that should be considered in the most informed manner. You should always compare and contrast the rates, know more about the moving service you are planning to opt for and it is primal to get into the details of the move, always before you shortlist a company as per your choice.
• Plan for complex shipments – Whether you have your car that you want to be shipped safely or your two-wheeler that you want special handling for, you have to plan for it on your own. Relocating vehicles requires one to hire professional movers who are well-versed with the updated packing and moving measures and can assure safer shipments. Besides, your range of specialty items like fragile goods, décor objects, accessories, show pieces, etc. must be dealt with extreme care and dedicated services are the best option.
• Prioritize the safety of belongings – The safety of customers’ belongings is always on the top of our priority list, after all, that is one major reason people turn up to the professionals, right? So, make sure to first search and speak to your shortlisted team of movers about the safety measures they undertake for customers’ possessions and pass on your specific move needs so they can address them right away!
• Track expenses and budget: It is very important to go through the list of possible expenditures when you are shifting home. So, even if you were not able to plan for these abrupt expenses initially, evaluate all of that now, of course, with the support of the professionals alongside. They will help you to distribute your finances the right way if you have not yet finalized a deal and are still in terms of planning. But all through the moving process, ensure you are not spending money on useless things and services. Keep saving money and note down every payout you make ahead of your move.
• About shipping boxes and more – While you plan for all of this, do not forget to go through the list of packing materials the relocation project would need. The moving cartons especially, that hold and carry your goods during the journey are to be sourced appropriately – meaning, the quality of the boxes should be checked and all types of boxes required for the task should be researched about and then collected. You can get them from the movers you have hired or you can get them locally – from liquor shops, stationery stores, fruit vendors, etc. but you cannot get quality boxes from these confined areas, and also, you must not compromise with the standard of packing materials used for the task because that alone has a big role to play for the safety of the belongings during the transit!
• Determine the truck size – The moving vehicle you reserve for your move would be of the ideal size so that all your moving cartons are evenly packed into the available space and there is no cramming inside. Get a truck that will accurately accommodate all your packed cartons – small, medium, and big perfectly and even leave them with buffer space. Speak about these dimension specifications with the movers and know the T&C relating to the goods to be packed within the truck!
• Stay away from any mess – Relocations is one project that often makes you feel chaotic and overwhelming. You keep things well, then you forget about them owing to the mess created around, everything seems muddled up, etc., etc. So, make sure you are starting your goods packing task with a good clean-up session in your household. First, try getting rid of all the mess you have created, and then start sorting items into categories before you pack!
• Ensure layer-wise protection – Packing belongings appropriately, using the right packing resources – from the packing papers, protective sheets, cushioning layers, etc. is primal. Every moving carton should be added with quality cushioning coats from the inside so that external shocks, jerks, and jolts can be escaped completely and nothing impacts the contents of the moving cartons. Also, the moving boxes should be of top-notch quality and every box should have a label displaying the destination room, priority numbers, handling instructions, etc.
We believe you will have a good time relocating to your new dream house with the pointers we marked in this post! Discuss with your team of movers and packers in Pune and make the journey even more worthwhile!