zero trust security solutions market size is expected to reach USD 69.85 Billion in 2028 and register a steady revenue CAGR of 17.2% over the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research.
Global Zero trust security solutions Market research report offers a panoramic view of the Zero trust security solutions market, regulatory framework, and macro- and micro-economic factors that influence the growth of the industry. The report strives to offer authentic information about the Zero trust security solutions market size, share, product portfolio, revenue estimations, and growth rate. The report has been formulated through extensive primary and secondary research along with verified and reliable data obtained from industry experts and professionals. The study offers a clear understanding of the current market scenario owing to the COVID-19 pandemic and offers a comprehensive analysis of the current and future impact of the pandemic on the overall market landscape. The economic landscape and the market environment have observed drastic changes due to the social restrictions and government-enforced lockdowns imposed to curb the spread of COVID-19. The report is furnished with the latest scenario and growth outlook of the market with regard to the impact of the pandemic.
Zero trust security solution uses advanced authentication technologies such as Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), next-generation endpoint security technology, identity and access management (IAM), and identity protection. MFA is a type of verification method that requires a user or any device to provide two or more authentication values to provide access to a network or resource such as an online account, application, or VPN.
The researchers have considered all the factors influencing the growth of the Zero Trust Security Solutions market on the global and regional scale. The report considers the COVID-19 pandemic as one of the key influencing factors of the Zero Trust Security Solutions market. The pandemic has disrupted the supply chains and economic scenario of the market and has hindered the growth of the market. The report discusses in detail the overall impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Zero Trust Security Solutions market and its key segments. The report also offers a current and future impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the market.
Some Key Findings From the Report:
- In April 2020, Google launched zero-trust approach-based product BeyondCorp Remote Access. This product allows employees to access internal web applications from any device, and from any location, without virtual private network or VPN.
- Data security segment accounted for largest revenue share in the global market in 2020. This can be attributed to increasing volumes of digital data and rising concerns regarding data security.
- Asia Pacific is expected to register fastest revenue CAGR throughout the forecast period. Increasing number of SMEs and developments across the IT sector are key factors driving revenue growth of the market in this region.
The competitive landscape of the report has been formulated by considering all the vital parameters such as company profiling, market share, recent developments and advancements, gross margins, product portfolio, revenue generation, financial standing, market position, and expansion plans. The report also discusses in detail the recent mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, product launches and brand promotions, agreements, corporate and government deals, and partnerships, among others. The report also sheds light on the recent technological developments and product advancements in the Zero Trust Security Solutions market.
Furthermore, the report provides details about the new players entering the market, entry-level barriers and offers strategic recommendations to overcome those barriers to gain a substantial industry presence.
Key Players operating in the Zero Trust Security Solutions industry are:
Cisco Systems Inc., Akamai Technologies, Inc., Palo Alto Networks, Inc., Symantec Corporation, Okta, Inc., Forcepoint, LLC., Centrify Corporation, Cyxtera Technologies, Illumio, and Sophos Group Plc.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the global zero trust security solutions market based on type, deployment mode, end-use and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Data Security
- API Security
- Endpoint Security
- Security Policy Management
- Security Analytics
Deployment Mode Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2018–2028)
End-Use Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- IT & Telecommunication
- Retail & E-commerce
- Energy and Utility
The Global Zero Trust Security Solutions Market is further analyzed across the key geographical locations where the market has expanded to a significant size. The key region analyzed are North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. The report offers a country-wise analysis to provide a comprehensive analysis of the Zero Trust Security Solutions market in terms of production and consumption patterns, supply and demand ratio, import/export, revenue contribution, trends, and presence of prominent players in each region.
Regional Analysis Covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
The all-inclusive report on the Global Zero Trust Security Solutions Market added by Emergen Research demonstrates that the global Zero Trust Security Solutions market is presumed to grow at a steady CAGR throughout the forecast timeline. The report analyzed the key market drivers, restraints, growth opportunities, investment opportunities, threats, and limitations of the Zero Trust Security Solutions market. The report also offers accurate forecast estimation at a global and regional level to impart a better understanding of the scope of the market.
Radical Features of the Zero Trust Security Solutions Market Report:
- The report encompasses Zero Trust Security Solutions market overview along with market share, demand and supply ratio, production and consumption patterns, supply chain analysis, and other ley elements
- An in-depth analysis of the different approaches and procedures undertaken by the key players to conduct business efficiently
- Offers insights into production and manufacturing value, products and services offered in the market, and fruitful information about investment strategies
- Supply chain analysis along with technological advancements offered in the report
- The report covers extensive analysis of the trends, drivers, restraints, limitations, threats, and growth opportunities in the Zero Trust Security Solutions industry
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available. To know more, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized as per your requirements.
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.